Police: Couple Uses Hammer to Beat Man, Steal Three Cell Phones | Crime
A man and a woman attacked an employee as he was closing the Wireless Connect store at 7207 Manchester in Maplewood Dec. 19. The man told Maplewood Police the couple hit him in the face several times with a hammer and hit and kicked him.
They also took three cell phones that the employee was carrying in a bag.
Teresa M. Moss, 18, of the 2200 block of Yale Avenue in Maplewood, and Arvell Pruitt, 19, of the 1600 block of Glenechort Drive in Hillsdale, were charged Sunday with first-degree assault and first-degree robbery.
To read the full story click HERE
Top Mid-County South Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- U City School Meal Prices Going Up Next Year
- Celebrate U City School Retirees, Honorees Thursday
- $3 Million in Revenue on Hold for Pattonville Schools While State Sorts Out Casino Valuation
- Maryland Heights Amends Housing Bill to Include Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Protections
- Woman Lured Man To Hotel Room Where He Was Stabbed And Robbed, Police Say